Title : CDI 2503MFRMH 1/2″ Drive Micrometer Adjustable, Torque Wrench, Torque range, 30′ – 250′ Lbs.
ASIN : B002LA1EDO
Description : The CDI Torque Wrench 2503MFRMH is a micrometer adjustable 1/2″ torque wrench with a maximum torque of 250 ft lbs. This dual-scale micrometer adjustable torque wrench from Snap-On has a 1/2″ Drive and an English range of 30-250 Ft Lbs and Metric range of 47-332 Nm. The metal handle series offers the user a rugged, industrial strength torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use and all of CDI’s click torque wrenches are calibrated for use in both direction. CDI Torque Products: torque without compromise. No one manufactures and sells more professional-grade torque products. We are the world’s largest supplier of industrial quality torque tools, and a respected leader in precision torque, force and tension calibration systems. CDI is ISO 9001 certified and a pioneer in the development of digital torque measuring instruments. So whether it’s torque wrenches and drivers or torque testing and calibration equipment, all meet the most exacting standards. Snap-on…
- CDI Torque Products are Proudly made in the United States of America, City of Industry, California. Each tool comes with a Certificate of Calibration and custom molded storage case.
- Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip. Dual scale, calibrated dual direction, Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring
- Fast, accurate and easy to set, Easy-to-read laser marked scales, Most feature quick release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal
- Accuracy: ± 3% clockwise ± 4% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards, Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
Category: Torque Wrenches
Brand: CDI Torque Products
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details