Cool Attic CX1500 Gable
Title : Cool Attic CX1500 Gable Mount Power Attic Ventilator with 2.6-Amp 60-Hz Motor and 14-Inch Blade
ASIN : B000LNII4Q
Description : The Cool Attic standard-duty Attic Exhaust Ventilator offers effective power attic ventilation to reduce heat buildup, equalize temperatures inside and outside the attic, help prevent weather-induced home deterioration, and make living areas more comfortable – all while helping reduce the operating cost of air conditioning. Easy to install with no holes in roof. U.S.A. Fan Diameter in. 14, Air Delivery CFM 1,300, Needs to be Hardwired Yes, Speeds qty. 1, Volts 120, Amps 2.6, Dimensions L x H in. 15 x 15, Depth in. 7. Galvanized steel construction Suitable for 1850 sq. ft. attic Includes 10 Amp adjustable thermostat Requires minimum 600 sq. in. net free air intake vent area Easy installation behind static gable louvers sold separatelyKeep your attic cool and ventilated with the power gable ventilator fan. It cools attics up to 1,850 square feet using a 14-inch fan with a 1300 CFM rating. The fan has an adjustable automatic thermostat and prolongs the life of composite roof shingles with…
- VENTILATOR FAN: This is a 1300 CFM Power Attic Gable Mount Ventilator with a 2.6 Amp thermally protected motor, a galvanized steel flange, and an automatic thermostat.
- GABLE MOUNT FAN: It mounts easily in the gable of your home, behind existing louvers or any other gable louvers of your choice. It will provide ventilation without modifying your roofline, or where roof-mounting is impractical.
- ATTIC FAN: The Cool Attic Gable-Mount Attic Ventilator Fan offers effective power attic ventilation to reduce heat buildup, equalize temperatures inside and outside the attic. It has 14-inch fan with 600-square-inch intake. It is galvanized steel construction.
- EASY INSTALLATION: It cools attic up to 1,850 square feet and 3.4-amp, 115-volt, 60-Hz thermally protected motor, 1,300 CFM rating at 0.03 static pressure when used with model No. CX2121 automatic shutter. It helps keep your home cooler and reduce utility costs.
- HOME ROOF COOLING FAN: This fan helps prevent weather-induced home deterioration and make living areas more comfortable – all while helping reduce the operating cost of air conditioning. Easy to install with no holes in roof required.
Category: Gable Vents
Brand: Cool Attic
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details