Product Name : Kidde Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Digital Display KN-Copp-B-LPM
ASIN : B004Y6V5CI
Description : The Kidde KN-COPP-B-LPM battery operated CO alarm provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages when many CO incidents occur. The digital display feature allows for easy viewing of carbon monoxide levels from 30-999 PPM (parts per million). The KN-COPP-B-LPM will also detect and store concentration CO levels as low as 11 and up to 999 PPM with its peak level memory display. This alarm includes a slide-out battery door that gives immediate access to the batteries and a safety feature that makes it difficult to close the cover without the batteries being installed. It has a 10-year life and a 10-year limited warranty.Kidde’s KN-COPP-LPM battery-operated carbon monoxide alarm with digital display helps to provide your home with extensive protection against the dangerous threat posed by the odorless and colorless gas. With an increasing number of state and local governments passing legislation requiring CO detectors in homes, it’s never been a better time to safeguard your family against carbon monoxide exposure.
Kidde’s KN-COPP-LPM carbon monoxide detector is a free-standing unit, adding flexibility to placement around your home. View larger
The KN-COPP-LPM is an essential device to help warn you and your family of dangerous carbon monoxide levels in your home. This alarm measures the exposure to carbon monoxide over time; it is designed to sound at 85 decibels at 10 feet when it detects 70 ppm (parts per million) of CO for 60 to 240 minutes, 150 ppm for 10 to 50 minutes, or 400 ppm for 4 to 15 minutes. The easily visible digital display indicates the level of CO that the unit is sensing, and it updates the status every 15 seconds for timely and accurate readings. Its free-standing design allows for attachment to a wall or placement on a counter or nightstand for convenient and comprehensive protection. The KN-COPP-LPM also includes a slide-out battery door that provides immediate access to the power source as well as a battery safeguard that makes it difficult to close the cover without batteries installed. An LED lighting system on the unit signals power levels and sourcing: the green LED will flash once every 30 seconds to indicate the alarm is operating properly when power is present, and the red LED will pulse to indicate carbon monoxide has been detected until the device is reset or the CO threat is eliminated. This device has an expected 7-year lifespan and comes equipped with a five-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
One Kidde KN-COPP-LPM battery-operated carbon monoxide alarm with digital display and three AA batteries.
|The KN-COPP-LPM features an easy-to-read digital display in front and an easy-access door to the batteries in back. (Click each to enlarge)|
- Digital Display – Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. Shows CO level in PPM (parts per million). Updates digital reading every 15 seconds allowing you to see if levels change. Peak Level Memory displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset
- Battery Operated – Provides best protection during power outages. Battery Safeguard makes it difficult to close the cover without batteries in the unit. Low Battery Signal alerts user when the batteries need to be replaced. Slide-Out Battery Door Cover gives immediate access to batteries
- Test/Reset Button – Tests unit’s electronic circuitry & horn and resets the unit during alarm. Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm
- LED’s – Green LED for normal operation, Red LED for alarm. Temperature range 40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C).Sensor: Electrochemical
- Provides peace of mind against the silent killer and a digital display
Category: Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details