SUPER-Strong Neodymium Magnet with Split Ring Holds 35 Lbs!
Title : SUPER-Strong Neodymium Magnet with Split Ring Holds 35 Lbs!
ASIN : B0049OAEAY
This is not the same magnet you experimented with in science class. Neodymium creates such an incredibly strong, permanent magnetic force it’s difficult to describe until you’ve held one next to a metal object. You really have to be careful not to get fingers in between the magnet and metal because it clamps on with such force, it can easily break skin. Also available with 2″ aluminum carabiner instead of split ring. 1.5 oz.
- Unbelievably strong Neodymium magnet base with steel split ring key holder
- Neodymium alloy produces strongest permanent magnets known – stronger than rare earth magnets
- 1″ magnetic base holds to any ferrous (iron-containing) metal surface with up to 35 lb force
- Comes with thick, steel split ring, separates for adding keys, etc, non-rust nickel plating
- Great for keys & other important items you don’t want to lose; bright chrome finish
Brand: Fix Find
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details